I broke a piece of gear tonight.

If he's wife threw it-it's a "cast" iron skillet, and she's an Iron Maiden.

It’s hard to beat cast iron to cook on. Can go from stove to oven or reverse if reverse sear. It has to be seasoned or it’s gets rusty- just like with drumming.
So it connects with drumming- it’s amazing we’ve been looking for enlightenment and drumming has been the answer all along. So the moral to the story is only you should cook with an iron skillet- buy your spouse aluminum- just in case a retaliation , and don’t be like some broke rusty pan and get seasoned and be more careful.

Last edited:
We all need more iron in our diet-you can get too much though. My daughters fiancé has hemochromatosis. I ask him is it time for your periodic leaching? LOL. Course you can't tell by looking at him but having a medical/biological background you will note some disorders. Like one new faculty I noted they have Marfan's, my brother in law-one look at his feet and Charcot-Marie tooth, etc. I'd just as soon not suspect or know it. If the skillet was made of Uru metal, like Thor's hammer, it might not break as easy. I bet the alien metal in Gretch silver sealer might have interesting cooking properties as well as make great bass drums? Now you gotta beat it into a cowbell and salvage it.

Perhaps you can drill it out to stop it from cracking any further? Shouldn't affect the sound... wait, i'm confusing things now am i?

Back