I AM DRUMMER

TheJarvis

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted as family keeps me pretty busy.

I haven't really put my YouTube channel out in the open as much as I should until recently but I thought I would at least share some clips hear of gear that I have reviewed. It's only still early days but we have a plan in place that I hope helps us achieve our goals to bring you no frills drum gear reviews.

TheJarvis

One of the rarest YAMAHA Drums ever produced, this drum was my white whale as the amount of times to find one with the case took years.

Supernoodle

Nicely played and recorded... Not sure if this snare drum sounds that much better than cheaper ones the same size?

The cymbal resonance gadget surprised me! Cheers from the UK

TheJarvis

Nicely played and recorded... Not sure if this snare drum sounds that much better than cheaper ones the same size?

The cymbal resonance gadget surprised me! Cheers from the UK
Back in the day this was advanced technology so it was was a big deal....now they make drums out of almost anything.

The CRS really surprised me as well but I am doing another video soon using the same system with Sonall Percussion Cush Pads.

TheJarvis

I have been using these foe a while and they come standard on Cherry Hill Hi-Hat clutches, they are just brilliant.