Huge Hayman Drumkit

bobwright

Any old farts like me remember Paul Hammond from Atomic Rooster? (Death Walks Behind You) He had a black Hayman kit with two 6 foot bass drums......tried looking it up on Google images but no luck. Great to see any pics if anyone might have some. I think he died in a car accident some years back.

freerider

>>Any old farts like me remember Paul Hammond from Atomic Rooster? (Death Walks Behind You) He had a black Hayman kit with two 6 foot bass drums......tried looking it up on Google images but no luck. Great to see any pics if anyone might have some. I think he died in a car accident some years back.<<

This is an old fart from Bavaria. I do remember Paul Hammond/Rooster and have a cool image of him with his Hayman set. Must be a custom kit due to the sizes/depths of the toms and the numbers of lugs on toms and kicks (I'd guess 26-26-13-14-16-18).

Bruce M. Thomson

Gold Member
>>Any old farts like me remember Paul Hammond from Atomic Rooster? (Death Walks Behind You) He had a black Hayman kit with two 6 foot bass drums......tried looking it up on Google images but no luck. Great to see any pics if anyone might have some. I think he died in a car accident some years back.<<

This is an old fart from Bavaria. I do remember Paul Hammond/Rooster and have a cool image of him with his Hayman set. Must be a custom kit due to the sizes/depths of the toms and the numbers of lugs on toms and kicks (I'd guess 26-26-13-14-16-18).
Any chance of posting that picture? I would like to see those drums.