How often/much do you practice your rudiments?

Not often enough due to lack of time. But I don't think you need to practice rudiments every day to get better at them. Right now I'm spending most of my practice time on hand/foot combinations using the first couple of pages from stick control. One exercise I do a lot now is R on the right foot, L on the left hand (snare) with some ostinato with the right hand on the ride or hi-hat. By doing that I'm definitely improving accuracy in my left hand, which in turn improves my rudiments while not actually playing them. Plus the improved hand/foot combos can be used to great effect in grooves and fills.

Works for me :)

Never - I know I should but I literally stopped in Spring as I decided to focus on the kit.

That said, I have lost all focus now and practically stopped playing, so I need to do something and rudiments may be the way forward. I am just not getting any enjoyment out of the drums at the moment, I have too much else going on.

Didn’t used to much due to boredom, but quite a bit since I’ve been taking lessons. 1. I have goals. 2. Trying to get through things I can only get through by sucking less. Somehow rudiments aren’t as boring now since the above two have come into play.

Back