how much will my drums set sale for?

it's a double bass set with four tomb tombs,2 floor tombs,one flub,2 symbols(one crash one ride)2 hi hats,1 snare,and two bass

all of the set is in not condition as I got it last year(this doesn't mean I want to sale it.I just want to know how much it's worth.)

the heads are in incredible condition and the Cymbols are too.
All of the stands are in amazing shape
one kick pedal needs to be replaced with a new one but the other one is new and also incredible shape.

There is not sign that anything should be replaced and I have the drum key.
(ludwig sparkly red 2020 modle)got it new(some parts from a previous drum kit that I hadn't played in four years but I replaced the heads on the old parts and made sure it was ok to play and that If I where to sale it that it would be in shape for the buyer for the next 18 years.)

so how much is it worth?

Last edited:
it's a double bass set with four tomb tombs,2 floor tombs,one flub,2 symbols(one crash one ride)2 hi hats,1 snare,and two bass

all of the set is in not condition as I got it last year(this doesn't mean I want to sale it.I just want to know how much it's worth.)

the heads are in incredible condition and the Cymbols are too.
All of the stands are in amazing shape
one kick pedal needs to be replaced with a new one but the other one is new and also incredible shape.

There is not sign that anything should be replaced and I have the drum key.

so how much is it worth?
I mean it really depends on brand, model, condition, looks. Take a bunch of pictures and post them here. How much did you pay for it?

I don't know what would you think a descent flub would go fourth?(never thought about it because never though I would have a flub.I broke one of my snare and thought oh what the heck it why would I need two snares anyway and so I turned it into a flub.
How much do you want for the flub?

Hellwyck

I hear tomb tombs are dead good, especially the (under)ground ones.

rhumbagirl

An experienced drummer is going to low-ball you just for misspelling drum set. A newbie might prefer plural drums in the title just to feel like their getting more for their money. A con artist might purposely misspell drum set in order to seem new and innocent. Maybe to hide the fact that there's a crack in one of the shells.

harryconway

Platinum Member
No, I've seen some of Lucas's YouTube videos--he's one of the forum's younger members and...enthusiastic.
Oh ..... OK. Lucas, dude ...... found you on the interweb. Google search. Looks like you have a Ludwig Accent drum set. I see the double pipe tom arms. So ........ that kit, as a 5 piece, with hardware and cymbals, goes for $500, new.
so how much is it worth?
Looking at eBay ..... the asking price for "used" Accent 5 pieces is $300. So with the added drums you have, you might be lucky to get a little more than that ...... but without pictures of your kit, hard to really say. In the used drum market, it's really what the market will bear. Also, which platform you sell on (Craigslist, FB marketplace, Reverb, eBay, etc.), might bring you a little more (or a little less).

$400 would be a safe be, probably.

toddmc

Gold Member
Nice... Where'd you find this?
Just googled "drum kit tombstone" and this image plus one other came up (didn't feel right about posting the deceased's details so they've been covered up obviously).

Definitely a nice way for the family to commemorate this guys love of drums.