How can I boost traffic to my website?

Lahore Smart City

Hi! How are you? I want to know, how to boost website traffic, Here is my website K2babycare, I tried my best but I can't boost website traffic. If anyone has a solution please tell me. Also, tell me the most important factors for SEO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
Sorry for editing your post, there was a link which didn't seem to belong there.

Well, first of all you maybe should not try to make the internet a bigger shithole by spamming totally unrelated forums overseas. Or by spamming wherever. Another plus could be to not try to sell overpriced china plastic b/s to people who'd need support and not scams. But I guess you know all this since I don't think you're such an ignoramus. You just want to make some easy cash. Go get an education, do something good to your community! You could become the next Indian Elon Musk!!1 🚀

I think you did a very bad job this time and you should receive a warning from your employer for delivering such a cringe-worthy performance. I mean - honestly - you absolutely fucked it up, right?

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Drumprof

Sorry for editing your post, there was a link which didn't seem to belong there.

Well, first of all you maybe should not try to make the internet a bigger shithole by spamming totally unrelated forums overseas. Or by spamming wherever. Another plus could be to not try to sell overpriced china plastic b/s to people who'd need support and not scams. But I guess you know all this since I don't think you're such an ignoramus. You just want to make some easy cash. Go get an education, do something good to your community! You could become the next Indian Elon Musk!!1 🚀

I think you did a very bad job this time and you should receive a warning from your employer for delivering such a cringe-worthy performance. I mean - honestly - you absolutely fucked it up, right?

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF
Dude. That was freaking awesome!

Jeremy Crockett

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF
Where I'm from, we call this "Tough Love". Or "Calling out an asshat". I'm good with either.

Otto

Platinum Member
'Lahore' is right!

Otto

Platinum Member
Su-pergrobi - Sardonic Technical Supervisor (long pause between SU and PER for style)

Thanks for not just doing the work, thanks for doing it with style!

Bozozoid

Gold Member
Call me the lieutenant Columbo of the forum but what is SEO?. Doing my best Chris Farley...damn..im so stupid!. I need to come up with a Gadd type intro to 50 ways to increase traffic. OK...ill stop.

ColdFusion

Search Engine Optimiziation. It's weird this thread ended up here, there are a million places online to learn how to get better at SEO ranking your website. I used to work with a copywriter and took free online classes for it.
But this guy..to throw a dart at the map and land on a drummer forum is super straaange..