Had our gig cancelled Saturday a mere 4 1/2 hours before we were to play. Several of our guys already packed their cars. It was an outdoor gig and proclaimed to be weather permitting. Cancelled due to cold weather. The thing that bothered me was the weather was exactly what the forecast was saying for two days. Why wait until 4 1/2 hours before the gig to cancel? We need a cancellation policy we and the venue agree on!