Hey guys, I wanted to share my most recent summer project. I bought these drums individually on eBay and Reverb, the kick drum is made from a 16" Tama Imperialstar floor tom, the 10" tom is made from a Ludwig Backbeat, and the floor tom is an old 13" Ludwig Rocker. I replaced the lugs on the kick drum with lugs from a Ludwig Element, so they would at least kinda match the toms. I ordered and stained the hoops for the kick (I love the contrast with the turquoise oyster wrap!). For the wrap, I used 3M 90 spray adhesive instead of contact cement for the first time and it worked really well. So much easier and less messy than the contact cement. Considering the quality of the shells I used (I paid $45 for the 10" tom and $65 for the kick, and I already had the Rocker), I'm really surprised and pleased with the sound quality.
. View attachment 94016View attachment 94017
View attachment 94019