Holiday Season Greetings....

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Dear friends...

This was a very bad and strange year for our community. Anyway, the forum grows and you members contributed like never before.
We had no big problems with spam...the new software did a good job.

I want to thanks the staff members Gruntersdad - Bermuda and Andy for their great engagement - very busy behind the curtains and not always visible at first.

So I wish you all a good and better 2021 and a happy holiday season, and of course: keep drumming!!

Bernhard

Bernhard, Boss, it's a pleasure 99% of the time. LOL. Thanks for the opportunity to help keep the train on the rails. You, Andy, and Bermuda, seasons greeting to one and all, and merry Christmas and a Happy, Better New year. johnny

Dear friends...

This was a very bad and strange year for our community. Anyway, the forum grows and you members contributed like never before.

I want to thanks the staff members Gruntersdad - Bermuda and Andy for their great engagement - very busy behind the curtains and not always visible at first.

So I wish you all a good and better 2021 and a happy holiday season, and of course: keep drumming!!

Bernhard
thanks bernhard ,and crew and members for the gift that keeps on giving. happy holidays to all and your families

You guys really helped me and a lot of my fellow drummers get through a tough year!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021!

Happy Holidays to you all, and thanks so much to all of you who make this forum go. It is GREATLY appreciated!

On to 2021... it's got to be better. Right?

Awe man-Thank you Bernhard-none of this would be possible without you. And kudos to the past and present crew of moderators which have all been stellar. I can't imagine what a pain the job could be at times. I apologize to Johnny, Bermuda, and Andy when I unintentionally become a pain in the butt-but you keep me straight and I thank you. I really hope things improve globally for all. Taking the vaccine would go along way to help that happen. So I hope people globally have access and then take it so we can eradicate and things globally move forward to perhaps even a better "normal".

Merry Christmas and it's a time of giving to those in need, a special organization, etc. Drummerworld is another option so no more ads which we all loathed. "Me" is another option-pm I'm send you my address LOL. Just kidding but giving is good no matter who you give to. Merry Christmas to all and even if you don't believe in Xmas happy being a human on our tiny planet we all share and call home. Makes me yearn for my home planet all those millions of light years away. Klatuu out LOL

Dear friends...

Bernhard
Merry Christmas, Bernhard, and thank you for all you do for the drumming community. May next year be a better year for all!

And a Happy New Year to you, Bernhard !!! And to everyone else, as well !!! Cheers !!!

Happy New Year Bernhard! Thanks for a great site.

Hope EVERYONE has a year much unlike 2020. :rolleyes:

Back