Help with fill transcription

Ah, classic CoF.

To me, it sounds like RLKK RLKK RLKK played as implied sixes. I guess the subdivision would be 12-tuplets, depending on where you're feeling the beat.

Fun fact: Robin Eaglestone, the keyboard player, once audition for a band I was in. He had a really poorly tummy the whole time, and the demos he sent had CoF style keyboards all over them. We were a thrash band, haha!

Thanx! Yeah, some parts of the song are in 6/8, some in 4/4, so it is hard to discern the fills there, I tried to slow it down to half the tempo etc., am slowly working it out

Ah, classic CoF.

To me, it sounds like RLKK RLKK RLKK played as implied sixes. I guess the subdivision would be 12-tuplets, depending on where you're feeling the beat.

Fun fact: Robin Eaglestone, the keyboard player, once audition for a band I was in. He had a really poorly tummy the whole time, and the demos he sent had CoF style keyboards all over them. We were a thrash band, haha!
Also, what is a poorly tummy? In cradle he played bass, I believe he wrote most of their first two or three albums, was quite prolific for the band, he might be able to play keyboards too, though. Is he from nottingham like you?

Haha sorry, I guess 'poorly tummy' is a local saying? It means he was ill, specifically in the stomach. Basically it's a nice way of saying he had the runs.

Yeah, he was auditioning for bass, but as part of his demo submission he included loads of keyboard synths (I don't know why I called him the keyboard player. Probably because I was already thinking about the story with the keyboards synths, sorry!). Basically took our thrash track and made it an atmospheric metal track a la CoF. It was fine, but it wasn't right for us.

I don't think he's from Nottingham, though I think he was pretty local. Can't remember now, this was years ago.

Back