Help Vintage MIJ Tama Snare Throwoff!!

myxtc

So started jamming with neighbor and a few other guys last week and bought a beater used Tama rockstar for $150 I could leave at his house. Well when I got home I saw that the snare throw off was missing something and does not work .

Does anyone have anything laying around they want to sell? or does anyone have a similar throwoff and can show me what part is missing from this one. I checked out drummers direct but no luck with the amount of holes and the hole spacing. Also does anyone have info on this snare? Looks decent, made in Japan while rest of kit says made in Taiwan.

4 holes, seems to be about 1-7/8" vertically and 1-9/16" horizontally.
Thanks
tama2.jpg

Attachments

myxtc

Pics of shell, needs some cleaning but made in japan and 10 lugs. Cannot find any info on vintage tama anywhere?

tama6.jpg

spelman

You can use ANY throw off you want, hole patterns don't matter !
All you need is an adapter plate. Do a search or read this link, just one example.

Ghostin one

That badge started being used around 1986 (?). The old TAMA catalogs are on Tama's site, under the support tab.

Here's the 1988 catalog:

notvinnie

So started jamming with neighbor and a few other guys last week and...
Why preface with "so"? This says the same thing, albeit, more succinctly:
I started jamming with neighbor and a few other guys last week and...
I put one of those Tama throwoffs onto a Ludwig snare years ago. I really like that throwoff. Are they not available anymore?

Soulfinger