Help my poor stuffed up DDrum Diablo snare, please

wraub

Gold Member
So, after many attempts at making this drum work (and a failed attempt to sell) I continued on-and then I got a Drum Dial. It made it really easy to get this drum to a useful state and making sure the rods all read equal really made a difference. I now have it tuned up high, like Spin Doctors high, but definitely has some crack to it and it makes a really good side snare. I'll experiment more with other tuning to try to find an ideal (or maybe this is it lol) but for now it's changed from an angry hatbox to a useful drum.

JimmyM

Gold Member
Glad to hear it! Me, I'm stripping the tolex off mine and saying goodbye to the whole set.

harryconway

Platinum Member
Oh no, it was a complete waste of time and money, remember? I’ll be lucky to get $50 for them, just like Stage Customs ;)
Oh yeah ...... that's right. Total waste of money. Nothing to be learned, here. Dogs bark at you. Cats hiss at you. How could you (or me) possible even still have the WILL TO LIVE !!!!! Such folly, throwing away good money on Diablo's and Stage Customs. Oh ...... the horror !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

timmdrum

Silver Member