Help Finding Teacher...

AZStickman

I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone knew of someone in the Phoenix / Mesa AZ area that could help me learn Moeller? I'm struggling with this on my own..... Terry

There's a sticky"Find a drum teacher here"...why not start there?

Steve B

Thanks for pointing that out. That's the first place I looked...... There's one teacher who posted there from Prescott AZ but that is about a two hour drive from where I live in Mesa. I'm hoping to find someone closer....... Terry

If your goal is really to learn just the one technique, you should be able to accomplish that with a web-cam and a session with Bill Bachman. Send him a note.

If your goal is really to learn just the one technique, you should be able to accomplish that with a web-cam and a session with Bill Bachman. Send him a note.

Thanks Watso, I will do that. I've also got an e-mail out to Steve Gadd but it looks like he's pretty booked up with work right now....... Terry

If you're looking for Moeller tuition, look up Dom Famularo from Sabian - he's their main educator and awesome. He could teach you over the Internet. Look him up on google.

I'd help you, but my Britchops course ebook download only covers beginner level @ www.britchops.co.uk

But to begin Moeller has four main strokes: Up, Down, Tap and Full with the feet Toe and Heel strokes!

All the best

TJ

As far as Moeller,Joe Morello,Dave Weckl and Jim Chapin have Excellent vids on you tube from their instructional video,with Chapins being very good.

Steve B

Thanks Tamadrm and Britchops........ I think over the last year I've downloaded everything I could find but I'm still missing something......It's just not clicking.... I've been through this before where I'll get stuck on something and 1/2 hour one on one with a teacher is all it takes for me....... Terry

Back