Hello

KBL

Hi all,

My name is Kyle and would just like to introduce myself... I'm fairly new to playing the drums and look forward to learning from all you experienced drummers aswell as making friends on this forum.

Thanks for your time.

Mighty_Joker

Silver Member
Hello. Welcome to one of the best sources of drumming information on the internet. Listen to carefully to what people have to say around here, many of them are very wise, very experienced, and very good players.

Enjoy your stay!

MaryO

Platinum Member
Hello and welcome to our crazy little world : ) You'll find these forums an amazing source of information and many people here willing to answer your questions. Give us a little more information about yourself when you have a chance...age, type of kit, what music you like.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Happy Drumming!

KBL

Hello and welcome to our crazy little world : ) You'll find these forums an amazing source of information and many people here willing to answer your questions. Give us a little more information about yourself when you have a chance...age, type of kit, what music you like.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Happy Drumming!
Well... I'm 17 and started drumming last year december, I own an ADW kit( not sure if you are familliar with the brand) its my first kit and its relatively cheap but I've been building it up for the past couple of months. Music wise, I listen to Rock and Roll, Hard Rock, all types of metal and metalcore(not sure if it counts as metal but who cares). My dream is to start a Metal band and I'm hoping this forum can help me build my skills that will help me with my goal :)

aaajn

Silver Member
Well... I'm 17 and started drumming last year december, I own an ADW kit( not sure if you are familliar with the brand) its my first kit and its relatively cheap but I've been building it up for the past couple of months. Music wise, I listen to Rock and Roll, Hard Rock, all types of metal and metalcore(not sure if it counts as metal but who cares). My dream is to start a Metal band and I'm hoping this forum can help me build my skills that will help me with my goal :)
Way to go, Drummers are a very friendly tribe. This forum is full of valuable stuff. I could not put a price on what I learn here.

Welcome.