Hello I'm new here. Not really

Darth Vater

I used to be T_Weaves but had to change my handle due to a lost password and computer virus. I played with several rock bands in the 70's/80's anywhere from CLE to NY. During that time I was a session drummer for Cleveland International and Epic records when Steve Popovich was running things. I currently play Sonor, Gretsch, and Ludwig kits. I'm retired now from my day job and enjoy spending time with my family in western PA and Las Vegas, NV

TK-421

Greetings, Lord Vater! I didn't know that you had retired from the Empire. Also, I thought your real name was Anakin something, not T_Weaves. Oh well, shows what us stormtroopers know. Speaking of stormtroopers, if you hear any reports of one of us not thoroughly checking out that pirate smuggler spaceship we caught in the original Death Star back in '77, that wasn't me.

toddmc

Gold Member
Greetings, Lord Vater! I didn't know that you had retired from the Empire. Also, I thought your real name was Anakin something, not T_Weaves. Oh well, shows what us stormtroopers know. Speaking of stormtroopers, if you hear any reports of one of us not thoroughly checking out that pirate smuggler spaceship we caught in the original Death Star back in '77, that wasn't me.
We want the TRUTH soldier!!

https://nerdist.com/article/star-wars-tk-421-love-a-new-hope/

TK-421

Jesus, someone wrote a book about that? Our affair was supposed to be a SECRET!!!! That's what I get for trusting an Imperial officer. But now that the nerfherder's out of the bag, I could tell you about some wild times we had. But then again, I suppose you can just read about it in the book.

Why weren't you at your post?
If memory serves, that was when the Imperial officer and I were having a secret rendezvous in one of the trash compactors. That Solo guy sure wasn't kidding about the smell!