Hello from Nashville!

dnt

Hey, everyone! I've posted on a couple of other threads already, but I guess this is the official introduction. I'm a self-taught drummer from years ago, and I'm outfitting myself to begin playing again with family and a group of local guys. Also messing around with the bass guitar a bit, but drumming is my sweet spot and what I really love musically. Just bought a house with my wife, and we're in the middle of turning the basement into a pub/music room - pics attached.

Really appreciate the help and advice so far. Feel free to contact me if I can be of help with anything!

Attachments

trickg

Silver Member
Dang - can I come over and hang out with you? That room looks pretty sweet - it looks like it's shaping up nicely!

dnt

Dang - can I come over and hang out with you? That room looks pretty sweet - it looks like it's shaping up nicely!
Thanks friend! A lot of the bones were in place already, but we're putting our own twists down there, too. Got a couple more things coming for the walls, cars, music, beer stuff, then gotta figure out the best home for the drums - when I decide on those lol.