Hello All! Thanks for adding me

welcome to it!!! how did you get into my drum room to get pics?

Just one... i choose a kit depending on my mood and style of play for the day lol
That's kind of mind blowing what you have there. Envious! Isn't it cool how you just feel one kit a lot more than another....and the next day it's totally different? In the same day it's been totally different for me. I like a tuning in the morning, and it sounds like farts to me in the evening. Not all the time,
I never know until I hit the drum. Like what's today's flavor? It's only with the snare. The toms are pretty static. I just tune if they need it, and I tend to keep them in the exact same place, tuning-wise.

BTW I seem to recall a member a few years ago with the same name as yours.

I think it was the same name as yours. Only you just joined. Are you the same person?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

3 questions:
Where is that room, and did you build your own soundproofing?
Do you get a lot of sympathetic feedback from the other kits and cymbals?
Do you need an Au Pair?

here are my two latest covers... been using my PDP Classic Concept maple. I just finished building the basement at the beginning of the year. so I'm literally going around the room recording from set to set! I started on the Ddrum and now i'm onto my PDP. Next I'll go to the Pork Pie and then the other PDP. Soon I'lll take on my Yamaha kit!

Man I love ? you play them all- I would too- some have huge collections that sit. I have a friend who has a nice collection. I noticed the like new heads and I was thinking collection. It would be a sin to let such a lovely collection sit- add me to envy list. Love the videos- awesome playing. Post more and get this lazy lot of forum members posting more vids LOL Welcome to forum again. Now begins the ritual hazing.....just kidding I always tell new members that because I fail to Get A Grip sometimes. LOL

so wait...that hazing was supposed to be a joke?

I still don't walk right yet and can't hear out of my left ear....

That's kind of mind blowing what you have there. Envious! Isn't it cool how you just feel one kit a lot more than another....and the next day it's totally different? In the same day it's been totally different for me. I like a tuning in the morning, and it sounds like farts to me in the evening. Not all the time,
I never know until I hit the drum. Like what's today's flavor? It's only with the snare. The toms are pretty static. I just tune if they need it, and I tend to keep them in the exact same place, tuning-wise.

BTW I seem to recall a member a few years ago with the same name as yours.

I think it was the same name as yours. Only you just joined. Are you the same person?

Man I hope there's no more Spaz's like me hahahahahaha I am on another drum forum with the same Spaz name. But I was searching for a drum question, found it on here so I decided to sign up.

Someone asked for better pics of the orange kit in the back. So here is my PDP X7 up close

155132216_10103879801449283_4952628509446675221_n.jpg

155877114_10103879801484213_4557512368303419800_n.jpg

I have no relevant questions to ask but I can say these orange sparkle shells are a delight to look at.

Quite intimidating for a 4 piece kit user like me! But at the same time, the potential of creativity and diversity is HUGE!

Thanks to these pics, my wife can no longer call my measly 5pc an addiction! Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around and provide more examples. I‘m far more normal now since you showed up. :ROFLMAO:

Back