Heads from Musician's Friend

roncadillac

yeah, I mentioned above I just reached out to Musician's Friend today. they are waiting for their shipment from Remo. so they won't be available to ship out until July 4th/11th.

I then decided to place an order with Sweetwater today. hoping they come through and are able to get here sooner than that. I'll probably end up canceling the Musician's Friend order.

Oh I see, happy that worked out anyway! I admittedly only read the first few posts haha. Sweetwater's customer service is so fantastic it almost feels fake, my personal sales guy (if you don't have one already expect a phone call soon) calls me frequently just to chat.

Oh I see, happy that worked out anyway! I admittedly only read the first few posts haha. Sweetwater's customer service is so fantastic it almost feels fake, my personal sales guy (if you don't have one already expect a phone call soon) calls me frequently just to chat.
haha no worries- yeah I get calls quite frequently too. I just got an email saying my order has shipped. pretty incredible.