Hawaii

thebarak

Any other forum members on O'ahu, or is it just me?

How about other forum members in Oahu, does that count? Aloha...for another week. 8-D

My family hails from Waialua on the north shore. I visit every now and then. We're trying to get my mom an apartment so she can live with her brothers and sisters now in their twilight years.

My family hails from Waialua on the north shore. I visit every now and then. We're trying to get my mom an apartment so she can live with her brothers and sisters now in their twilight years.

Yes I sometimes go up there to have a relaxing walk around. It is like being on a quiet neighbor island and yet you can still be back in Honolulu in under an hour. I live in Kailua on the Windward side.

Any other forum members on O'ahu, or is it just me?

Aloha, neighbor!

I'm a longtime Kailua resident, now temporarily in Waimanalo.

I'm down for a beer or whatever, any time others in the area want to get together. Tomorrow is Jazz Wednesday at Gordon Biersch, if you're interested in that. I'll be there, as I am most Wednesdays. It's a lot of fun (and humbling, for me!).

Cheers!

I`m originally from Pearl City, Oahu, but have been in Japan for the past 3 and a half years. I miss going to Dragon Upstairs and Gordon Biersch!

So...you're in Hawaii, and you call yourself "the" barak...

Forgive my asking, but is the number 44 in any way significant in your life?

Back