Having a go at Plini

souds killer!!!

I forgot about Plini....gonna have to review them again

You did Troy's part justice. Awesome job! (y)

It's him (Plini), but when it's the whole (as in the songs), is it "them"? It's the same with Owane. I never know which is correct. Not that it really matters.
I’m pretty sure Plini is both singular and plural, and has probably worked out the math to prove it.

Back to topic: There were some rough spots, but even getting through a difficult composition like that is an achievement.

Plini rules. I’ve also listened through Handmade Cities probably 30-50 times. This song in particular, likely more yet. That being, I’ve never even thought to play it and would probably fall over myself for an entire weekend before getting something even passable.

I’m pretty sure Plini is both singular and plural, and has probably worked out the math to prove it.

Back to topic: There were some rough spots, but even getting through a difficult composition like that is an achievement.

Plini rules. I’ve also listened through Handmade Cities probably 30-50 times. This song in particular, likely more yet. That being, I’ve never even thought to play it and would probably fall over myself for an entire weekend before getting something even passable.
Thank you very much !! I've been working on it since, it's the fact that it's so long that makes it hard for me. I tend to forget some parts, especially when the middle part comes up.

You did Troy's part justice. Awesome job! (y)

It's him (Plini), but when it's the whole (as in the songs), is it "them"? It's the same with Owane. I never know which is correct. Not that it really matters.
Thank you ! I'd love to be as amazing as Troy one day haha
souds killer!!!

I forgot about Plini....gonna have to review them again
Thanks !! They did an amazing album recently, with some unbelievable drumming

Back