Has this drum set size ercord been broken?

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
What-EV-ER.

Too much emphasis on stuff, not what you can do with the stuff. You'll get old someday too lol.

The thing is, while it's cool I guess on some level, I think of it as a pathetic type cool. Sorry I'm a grump.

No disrespect to Chad at all, just the whole spectacle. I guess someone had to do it though. I'm gonna go practice some now before my gig on my normal sized drumset lol.

Arky

Platinum Member
This is so ridiculous IMO. It's not a 'drumset' - that would be really one array of drums with one throne to handle it - but a mere conglomeration of drum elements. Also this one-time aspect: This thing was set up to break the world record, but what's the point? Is this someone's specific setup which evolved over the years? No. Is it a tour setup? No, just a one-time record thing. [scratching my head]

S

sticks4drums

Well I don't wan't to disapoint Tamadrm, and my other fans on here. I think it looks like everyone involved had a great time. Works for me. :) If that was all set up on a Rock riser it would of been that much cooler. :)

AJ3000

Silver Member
The biggest single-throne kit around (as in playable completely from one position) is own by some reverend in Cali. (revM?) rocking 80 drums and 90 cymbals. And I thought 11 was big.....

S

sticks4drums

The biggest single-throne kit around (as in playable completely from one position) is own by some reverend in Cali. (revM?) rocking 80 drums and 90 cymbals. And I thought 11 was big.....
11? That is just getting started man. :)