Happy Birthday Dom

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Happy Birthday to the World Drum Ambassador. If you ever get a chance to see one of his clinics, go. If it wasn't for drumming, he could have made a living as a story teller. Too funny. He told this group at a clinic that I looked like his ex-wife. Poor lady,

Attachments

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
Happy Birthday to the World Drum Ambassador. If you ever get a chance to see one of his clinics, go. If it wasn't for drumming, he could have made a living as a story teller.
I second that. What a nice guy.

I'm appreciate the Sessions Legends Series where Dom interviews influential musicians so their stories can be told now and shared with future generations.

Happy Birthday Dom!

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Dom is a sweetheart, and quite a good drummer! I've known him for some time, at least as far back as I go with Sabian (1993.)

Dom interviewed me for the Sessions videos, and I just approved the final cut. It should be posted soon, and it's pretty good. He asked questions that made me really think, and give better answers. I watched the 38 minutes uninterrupted, and really enjoyed it. Not like watching myself at all.

Bermuda

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
I'll be watching for that. The first time I met him, Paul Quin introduced me, and within 2 minutes, and I am not kidding, he acted as if he had known me for ever. I must say that was one clinic I wished had not ended.