Happy Birthday Andy

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Johnny :)

A day of mixed emotions. Turned 60, and no idea how that happened so quickly. Also bummed that my remaining live playing days are not unlimited, & I'm sunk in this mess.

On the plus side, I made it to this point, got to love the grandson I would have missed out on, and I'm truly blessed with a loving family + amazing friends all over the world.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Happy Birthday Andy hope you have a great day! I don’t have a gift so if you could go in your shop and build me a nice Rosewood Guru snare then I’ll have a really nice gift to give you LOL. Hope you have 60 more.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Whoopty do! Whoopty do!
Time to make it pleasant, open all the presents!
Just for you! Just for you!

I dont remember where I heard it, but I like this song better.

Happy Birthday!

Darth Vater

Thank you for all the kind words & best wishes = super appreciated.

I was planning a quiet day with my princess, but there's been plotting in the background. My daughter, partner, & grandson turned up, and my son drove 4 hours each way to spend some quality time with the old fart. Such a great surprise, as was the cake!

View attachment 97538
View attachment 97539
View attachment 97540
That's a proper cake! Happy Birthday Mr. Andy!

harryconway

Platinum Member
Nice CAKE !!! Happy Birthday, Andy.

wraub

I'm new here, but I can still offer my best b-day wishes...
For this one, and many more. :)

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
Thank you for all the kind words & best wishes = super appreciated.

I was planning a quiet day with my princess, but there's been plotting in the background. My daughter, partner, & grandson turned up, and my son drove 4 hours each way to spend some quality time with the old fart. Such a great surprise, as was the cake!

View attachment 97538
View attachment 97539
View attachment 97540

Nice craftsmanship on the cake. It wasn’t black Walnut flavor, though, I’m sure.

drumnut87

happy birthday sir! :)