Happy B day Bermuda

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Fellow forumites,I have it on reliable information,from an other celebrity pro drummer,that today,is our own Bermudas Birth day,so I just want to ...carpe deim Jon,the very best,and thanks for all you do here.:)

Steve B

Wikipedia confirms it - if it's on the internet, it HAS to be true.

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Happy Birthday Jon!

Are we celebrating?

Birthdays... It's a problem we all have once a year, but it beats the alternative!
Have a great day and thanks for all the contributions you make to this forum.

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear....

I lost my train of thought :-(

Oh, yeah!

Bermuda!!!

You know the rest. ;-)

I never trust wikipedia. Or professional drummers for that matter. So until I hear it from the man himself I will abstain from this celebration.

Buuuuttttt.............On the off chance thats its true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks all! I'm spending part of the day organizing drum stuff in the garage. Not kicks & snares, but percussion & SFX. Gotta get my bulb horns, cowbells, duck calls and claves consolidated, they've become scattered over the years!

Bermuda

Thanks all! I'm spending part of the day organizing drum stuff in the garage. Not kicks & snares, but percussion & SFX. Gotta get my bulb horns, cowbells, duck calls and claves consolidated, they've become scattered over the years!

Bermuda

Do you know how to party or what?!?!?!

I have always wanted some consolidated duck calls. Happy Birthday Sir

Bermuda

Whoa...you might want to pace yourself there. Don't party too hard. That's actually about as much partying as I do on my birthday these days too. Reminds me of when I washed the car on my birthday last year...

At any rate, enjoy your birthday!!

Thanks! The day after is almost as good! :)

Back