Hahahahahahahaha :)

Jesus himself couldn't forgive that.

It was so bad I wonder if the guy wasn't trolling the entire church.

Good gracious! Haga haga haga!!

How did you even find that clip, anyway?

Jesus himself couldn't forgive that.
Most likely Jeff. I'm surprised there were no bolts of lightening :)

Indeed Henri :)

Wahaaaahaahahaaaaa.....wipe out!!!!
Wipeout on steroids!

Good gracious! Haga haga haga!!

How did you even find that clip, anyway?
Happened across it from a link on the Dolbear forum. It's only been up a few days. I think you're looking at the latest (unintentional) drumming viral!

Before zooming out and actually showing the drummer, I was sure that someone had just thrown together a more or less random track in some drum software and put it on top of that poor girl's performance.

This isn't even simple overplaying; he was so far off the... erm... beat, that it just sounded like complete randomness.

That lady actually had a respectable voice, making the drums all that more hilarious.

Before zooming out and actually showing the drummer, I was sure that someone had just thrown together a more or less random track in some drum software and put it on top of that poor girl's performance.

That was my initial thought too. Most impressive - I don't think I'd be able to not listen as well as that!

This isn't even simple overplaying; he was so far off the... erm... beat, that it just sounded like complete randomness.

Me too - or some software bug in the keyboard.
Quite a unique video!

Bob:
Now I know why I'm an agnostic :)

Jorn:
Well in this video, its the Lord gives and the Lord takes -)

Last edited:

Yea, at first I thought it was a "shreds" type of video. I get what he was going for but if you listen to the actual recording it doesn't require that much gusto.

Back