Hahahahahahahaha :)

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus himself couldn't forgive that.
Most likely Jeff. I'm surprised there were no bolts of lightening :)

Indeed Henri :)

Wahaaaahaahahaaaaa.....wipe out!!!!
Wipeout on steroids!

Good gracious! Haga haga haga!!

How did you even find that clip, anyway?
Happened across it from a link on the Dolbear forum. It's only been up a few days. I think you're looking at the latest (unintentional) drumming viral!

porter

Platinum Member
Man, I feel sorry for them all. What an unfortunate performance. :(

Good singing, though!

Naigewron

Platinum Member
Before zooming out and actually showing the drummer, I was sure that someone had just thrown together a more or less random track in some drum software and put it on top of that poor girl's performance.

This isn't even simple overplaying; he was so far off the... erm... beat, that it just sounded like complete randomness.

Magenta

Platinum Member
Before zooming out and actually showing the drummer, I was sure that someone had just thrown together a more or less random track in some drum software and put it on top of that poor girl's performance.
That was my initial thought too. Most impressive - I don't think I'd be able to not listen as well as that!

jornthedrummer

Silver Member

This isn't even simple overplaying; he was so far off the... erm... beat, that it just sounded like complete randomness.

Me too - or some software bug in the keyboard.
Quite a unique video!

Bob:
Now I know why I'm an agnostic :)

Jorn:
Well in this video, its the Lord gives and the Lord takes -)

Last edited:

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Apart from the (potentially) rather pleasing voice, & possibly the most grotesque drum performance ever, did she sing "keep my arse above the waves"? Hahahahahaha ---------------- :)

toddbishop

Platinum Member
Jesus himself couldn't forgive that.

It was so bad I wonder if the guy wasn't trolling the entire church.
He definitely knows not what he does. But I think this is just what happens when people listen only to Metal, and nothing else, though-- that's what they hear.

T.Underhill

Pioneer Member

Yea, at first I thought it was a "shreds" type of video. I get what he was going for but if you listen to the actual recording it doesn't require that much gusto.