Gun holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

styledcliff

Out of curiosity for those who conceal carry what holster brand or company do you use for conceal carry while playing behind the kit?

basset52

Do some drummers in the USA carry drums on their person? I live in Australia no one here would be allowed to carry/wear a gun in a public place. ( aside form law enforcement/security personnel)

someguy01

Do some drummers in the USA carry drums on their person? I live in Australia no one here would be allowed to carry/wear a gun in a public place. ( aside form law enforcement/security personnel)
Yes. It's a very American thing and a touchy subject for some.
To reply, there are a lot of biker vests that have concealed carry pockets on the inside, that'd be my go to if I felt it necessary.
Out of curiosity, what kind of places are you playing that you feel the need to have a sidearm? I've seen some shady bars, but damn.

felonious69

No gun holster but I've got a machete mounted to my bass drum, a big-ass knife under the cowbells and kevlar heads all around.Kick.jpgSaved by the bell.jpg
Still trying to figure out how/where to mount this:
Trollbane.jpg

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Check out our "Constitutional Carry" states. That means open carry with no permit, both long and hand guns apply depending on state/jurisdiction. Yes, we see plenty of folks walking around armed here. It's really not a big deal.

cbphoto

Gold Member
In case no one knew, Danny Trejo is the roadie for @felonious69 .

002174E7-FDE7-48B7-8291-197A4349614F.jpeg

Other Americans prefer to lose a leg and ”adapt”.

44D32B10-0E48-459C-B91C-FCDE40724BB2.jpeg

felonious69

Bozozoid

I know one thing..ive never owned a gun but I want one for (in case). I've even thought about a hand held crossbow..or even a paintball gun with paintballs in the freezer. Walked out one morning and the garage door was half open (temporary broken lock)..i was Leary of walking in. Things missing but no thug waiting to pounce on the Bozozoid. I live in a shady neighborhood..i want a gun..not a hospital bill from being attacked.

felonious69

How great is it that he's got a row of butter knives strapped across his chest?
Made me wanna go make a couple English muffins.

felonious69

felonious69

I had to look up mojo hand...
I gave up on little bags of herbs about 26 years ago now.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Still trying to figure out how/where to mount this:
Try a tube rack clamp. The part that attaches to the rack goes on the sheath, the part that holds a boom arm/tom mount, clamp that to a stand.

Gibraltar-GCMAMC-Chrome-Rack-Clamp.jpg

Taking bets for how long it'll take for this thread to become a hot mess.
As long as it doesnt turn into a gun control debate it should be fine. No rule against talking about firearms.

felonious69

That sheath is metal and about 1-1/2" diameter.

felonious69

Don't think I've ever seen a rack kit up close and in person...how big are the tubes?

As I was typing again...I really gotta speed up my typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.