Guess this drum intro (with transcription)!

I know what it is, but donā€™t want to ruin it.
My hint: donā€™t wear these when swimming in the ocean... :cool:

Great job as always CYP
That clue totally gave it away. Ironically, I just watched (famous guitaristā€™s) concert from (famous London jazz club) with (uber famous drummer) on drums just a couple of weeks ago. So I should have been able to guess from the video.

Reactions: CYP
That clue totally gave it away. Ironically, I just watched (famous guitaristā€™s) concert from (famous London jazz club) with (uber famous drummer) on drums just a couple of weeks ago. So I should have been able to guess from the video.
Haha! Y'all are too funny. I think this is the same concert I watched, where there is also a (famous bassist) who has a big smile the second (uber famous drummer) starts playing this killing groove :)

Haha! Y'all are too funny. I think this is the same concert I watched, where there is also a (famous bassist) who has a big smile the second (uber famous drummer) starts playing this killing groove :)
That would be the one! I didnā€™t mention the (famous bassist), but I have a slight crush on said bassist, especially when (famous bassist) smiles while playing some killer lick.

Well, I don't think I know the song, but I'm picturing Tal as the famous bassist. Maybe that's because I might have a lil crush on her too, lol.

Well, I don't think I know the song, but I'm picturing Tal as the famous bassist. Maybe that's because I might have a lil crush on her too, lol.
That's quite a pretty picture. A pretty, accurate picture. (hint, hint)

Okay okay, I'm slow, but I finally got it, lol. I had that record when it was new, but haven't listened to it in over 30 years! Good lord...

• Love
Am I allowed to say what it is? The record that tune comes from literally changed my life...

Back