Groovin...

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
I was follin around with an idea and came up with this groove vid..
I just wish I could fool around on my kit and come out with something like your groove...

... you really good with your improvisations, way out of my league, but it's always a pleasure and an inspiration for me to watch you and listen to your superb playing :)

Do you have any recording with a band?

Kenny Howard

I just wish I could fool around on my kit and come out with something like your groove...

... you really good with your improvisations, way out of my league, but it's always a pleasure and an inspiration for me to watch you and listen to your superb playing :)

Do you have any recording with a band?
Hi Mad About Drums...I can't thank you enough for the kindness and the amazing compliments...it is much appreciated. I will get some recordings up so you can check them out. Thank you again.

NC68

Hey Kenny Howard - nice stuff. Really liked the video titled, "Drum Solo Groovy Thang!!!". Your hi-hat foot on that was sweet as well as the everything else. Your drums also sound so good. Keep it up!

Kenny Howard

Hey Kenny Howard - nice stuff. Really liked the video titled, "Drum Solo Groovy Thang!!!". Your hi-hat foot on that was sweet as well as the everything else. Your drums also sound so good. Keep it up!
Hey NC68...Thank you for taking the time to check out the vid and thank you for the great words as well much appreciated!!