Groove, Solo, Camera..lol...new look

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely base groove & effortless left hand style going down there Kenny. Always a pleasure to hear you play, & the camera work added a nice "human" touch to the capture too. Very cool :)

porter

Platinum Member
great solo! love the texture added by the frequent ghosts, and those cymbals sound killer... makes me yearn for Amedia to get back to me with a recommendation so I can order something from them.

Kenny Howard

great solo! love the texture added by the frequent ghosts, and those cymbals sound killer... makes me yearn for Amedia to get back to me with a recommendation so I can order something from them.
Hello Abapicaltaenia..Many thanks for the kind words..I appreciate it very much. I do love Amedia..they seem to match my playing very well..I hope they get back to you and if they don't..keep trying..they are great cymbals..Thank you again

Kenny Howard

Lovely base groove & effortless left hand style going down there Kenny. Always a pleasure to hear you play, & the camera work added a nice "human" touch to the capture too. Very cool :)
Hi Andy..Great to hear from you my friend..I hope all is well with you!! I love seeing your vids too Andy..I wanted to try something different with the camera...I am glad it worked..lol..Thank you again and take care.

radeq

Gold Member
yeah, you defenitely have some skillzaaa :) very tasty playing, and nice drum sound! :) thangz for sharing