Gretsch Catalina Birch tom sizes?

I picked up a set of these recently and couldn't be much happier. But other than a handful of brief reviews, and the generally very positive things I've read on here, I haven't been able to find out a lot of information on them—I gather they were introduced in late 2006, and discontinued in...2009, maybe? Then brought back for a bit in 2010? Is that all correct?

I've got the Caribbean Blue finish and am absolutely in love with the color. I know there were 8", 10", 12" and 14" rack toms, and 14" and 16" floor toms available. And this indicates a 16" rack tom was offered at one point, and while it doesn't indicate how deep is it is—and the photos are a bit distorted—it does look quite the beast.
Were there other options? Was a 13" rack tom or an 18" floor tom or any other sizes ever offered in the Caribbean Blue?

KamaK

Platinum Member
I do not believe the CB's had those options. I do recall the CClubs had some neat size options, including a 26" BD at one point.

The only Catalina series that I didn't like was the Ash. It didn't perform well at low pitches. Tis a shame because it had the best looking finishes and most interesting pedigree of any of the Cats.