Greatest 60 Drum Songs of Rock & Roll

Black Dog

Dude this site if loaded with percussion lovers. A lot of people here are cool, calm....love sharing their opinion about drumming and drummers here so I figured this video would interest some of you. If this is breaking any rules, mods please feel free to take it down and I apologize.

But this video seems like the type of thing to spark discussion here. I don't see any threads in the General Discussion forum discussing music itself really, mostly just drumming tips and stuff. I know that may be the gist of the site but I still thought this video would be interesting to you guys!!

Greatest 60 Drum Songs of Rock & Roll

Cheers

Malti

Wow, took a long time to get through all 60! Oh well, I can't sleep anyway. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I'm sure the whole "Buddy Rich doesn't play Rock" issue will be brought up here. Glad I read the comments as to why he was included in the top 10. Regardless, I get chills every time I hear him play. This makes me want to compile my own list Thanks for the post.

Black Dog

Wow, took a long time to get through all 60! Oh well, I can't sleep anyway. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I'm sure the whole "Buddy Rich doesn't play Rock" issue will be brought up here. Glad I read the comments as to why he was included in the top 10. Regardless, I get chills every time I hear him play. This makes me want to compile my own list Thanks for the post.
No problem!

No more comments ????