Great News: DRUMMERWORLD No.1

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Announcement:

For the fourth year in a row, drummerworld.com has won the BEST DRUMMING WEBSITE category in the DRUM! Readers Poll – a.k.a. The DRUMMIES!.

The 2009 Readers Poll results will be announced in the August 2009 issue of DRUM!

Congratulations, once again on this awesome accomplishment & best regards always,!

Sincerely,

EF
DRUM! Magazine

__

Comment:

thanks so much. That's nice for us, considering the fact also, that we made NO campaign to help the votes!!! That's important.

Bernhard

Wohoo! congratulations to you Bern im glad i can be part of this awesome community! ^^

Go bernhard!!!!! awesome man. You should feel so proud of what you've created.

They got it right again! This is the greatest place in cyber-space.

This is fantastic! Great job Drummerworld crew.

Appearantly my internet searching skills need work. How did I not find this site earlier?

Well i'm hardly surprised. There's not really many other drumming websites are there? :p only joking no i'm so glad and hardly surprised at all i mean everyone one here is so helpful and not condescending (well apart from me maybe lol) not to mention the host of pros like Todd and Gavin to name just 2 who always manage to answer our questions on their threads. Thanks guys.

I really can't put into words how much this site has become a part of my everyday life!
It is so multi-faceted. I wish there were resources like this 34 years ago when I started drumming.

All you young kids who are just starting out don't know how lucky you are to have all of this knowledge and guidance in one place at your fingertips!

Rock on Bernhard and Company! I shall be a member for as long as you'll have me!

-Jeff

Congratulations, Bernhard; you deserve everything for making this the number one site....not only in Drum...but in the world!!!

Congrats! bobdadruma likes that! I also like DW. Glad to be here with y'all!

Back