Got the Yamaha EAD10 module for Christmas. This is my first recording with it

Sounded good man you're getting better all the time. I've downloaded several songs from karaoke version and they sound pretty darn good. They have different categories and I think metal is one of them. Seems like their songs are about three or four dollars a piece.

It's picking up the whole kit well enough, but it's quite compressed. Maybe consider adding a bit of reverb across the whole drum track if you can - that will help realism & blend.

The stand out here however, is your playing. You're achieving a nice clean / controlled delivery with good pace = great job!!!!!!!!

I agree - your playing is rock solid!

How do you sync the EAD10 with your camera? Is it possible to run audio out of the EAD and into the audio in on the camera? (I'm waaaaay behind the curve nowadays.)

GeeDeeEmm

I agree - your playing is rock solid!

How do you sync the EAD10 with your camera? Is it possible to run audio out of the EAD and into the audio in on the camera? (I'm waaaaay behind the curve nowadays.)

GeeDeeEmm

Thanks. The Yamaha Rec n share app actually records sound and video. You can adjust volume of drums and track. It also adds the click when recording if you want. When practicing, you can add click and even slow the track down. All kind of stuff, I'm still learning. Lots of videos out there if you're interested

Back