GoodWood drumsticks by Vater

RogersDrummer2002

Yes, I've used them. They're made by Vater and they're a great drumstick. It took me almost a year and a half to blow threw the 12 pair I bought. I bought the 5A Wood. The feeling was good, the match was dead on, and I had no troubles whatsoever with them. Get you a pack if you can. 39.99 for 12 pair is a steal in this day and age. : )

Chaos_Inferno

Silver Member
I've had mine for a long time and I've yet to break a pair, I got the dozen pairs as well... they're just not as pretty as the regular Vater sticks. If they make the Goodwood in the size you like, which they probably do, definitely go for it. You save a lot of money for Vater's quality sticks.

The only reason I might buy actual Vater brand stuff is to try some signature lines that interest me...

beatsMcGee

Pioneer Member
yes i order them all the time. i get the fusion sizes. they are awesome sticks and a decent price, but remember they aren't going to be perfect... I often find a few pair in each bundle that i purchase that dont "feel" right in my hands, or one stick is slightly more dense and heavier than its mate. still worth it.

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I bought six pairs of "Pulse" drumsticks from Musician's Friend. They are also Vater seconds, not used by Vater due to cosmetic blemishes. They are exactly the same as Vater sticks and last as long. I will buy more soon. Peace and goodwill.