Good work Bill Stewart!

Drummer Karl

KARL MEMBER
Yeah, so imagine a small, sleepy guy: Karl. Looking for a nice new pie...specifically he is looking for a (since version one is discontinued) rare ride cymbal, a K Custom Dry Complex Ride 22" version one. Thin, in good shape, sexy...the cymbal I mean.

Well, one day he finds this cymbal somewhere and spends some bucks to get it. Oh and today it arrived!

2100 grams light, in almost new shape. That thing is killer, the sound is complex, very trashy, mysterious and oriental. The ping is no ping, it`s a real zinger. Really breathing sound, like air pressed out of your mind through your teeth.

And they all lived happily ever after. Yeah...so here are some photos, I`m gonna record it tomorrow.

One.jpg

Two.jpg

Four.jpg

Three.jpg

Five.jpg

Karl

Thats a sexy lookin ride ya got there! Gotta love K rides!

My goodness what a great looking cymbal. I hope sleepy little Karl and K ride have a happy life together

Karl---those cymbals are art! I can hear them in my head before you even post how they sound. You must swing them and post a recording.

Thank you guys! Well, I brought this beauty to the session I host and I have to admit that I am very very impressed. Great vibe! Especially when it comes to contemporary compositions and arrangements it shines through really.
I seriously gotta post a recording...

Karl

Back