Good week or Bad week?

Ferret

I can't figure this one out.

Our practice room got burgled for 8 grand in gear, mostly guitar stuff but they did steal my 18inch A custom projection crash, which was my favorite crash on my kit. They also got my dads old laptop too.

I got a brand new 17in Z custom rock crash which is an amazing cymbal, and will go very nicely with the 18 when i replace it.

My buddy got put in the hospital for heart palpitations this week, for drinking less redbull than i do. We are now both on this tea called yerba mate, and it kicks ass with the energy boost.

I got a raise at work, and have just caught and recovered from the nastiest 3 day cold I've ever had.

I am a pretty upbeat and happy dude, but this week when people ask me how I am doing I just kinda look confused because I can't really figure out the answer to that question. Venting here helps, and so does sharing good news.

rogue_drummer

Gold Member
Hey Ferret,

Are you still alive? Still above ground? Got all your body parts? Family relatively healthy? Still have a job? No serious diseases? A roof over your head? Plenty to eat? Fresh water to drink? Not in Iraq or Afghanistan or Haiti? Not living in North Korea are you under Kim Jong Il? Not wanted for murder or pushing drugs? FBI or the IRS not investigating you?

Sounds like you are doing OK! Keep up the good work!

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Sounds like the universe gave you hug and wedgie at the same time...leaving you w/ a "WTF?" kind of feeling. Such is life!

Ferret

Sounds like the universe gave you hug and wedgie at the same time...leaving you w/ a "WTF?" kind of feeling. Such is life!
Actually thats exactly how I feel, I am mad, but this week also kicked ass enough to let me not get too angry about it.

I am always happy to be in america, and doing well for myself. That doesn't mean my favorite cymbal (that i worked hard for) getting stolen won't piss me off.