Good metronome software

WOW! Almost half a million dollars! With that kind of cash I could afford a member of congress...but they're all already sold.
Yeah, there was a limited edition with a member of congress included, but I decided against it. I have already five of those buggers in my closet, and all they do is whine, break vocal winds and burn my tax money

felonious69

Yeah, there was a limited edition with a member of congress included, but I decided against it. I have already five of those buggers in my closet, and all they do is whine, break vocal winds and burn my tax money
Isn't it weird? That seems to be where you find most politicians lately...hidden in the closet bashing everyone else.

bonerpizza

Silver Member
ProMetronome has that option it's called Rhythm Trainer, you can set it to play a set number of bars then mute for a set number of bars or randomly choose the number of bars to play/mute. Another feature it's got that I personally like is that I can change it to say 1, 2, 3, 4 vs the standard clicking/woodblock sound, it comes in handy with teaching lessons when I say the & of 3 my students know exactly what I'm talking about. I paid for the pro version I think it was $4.99, it's definitely worth it.