Good experience with drumfactorydirect.com

Shirai

I ordered some parts and heads from drumfactorydirect.com for a little restoration project I've got going on. They had the best prices on the stuff I needed and the volume of my order qualified for free shipping. I placed the order on a Friday morning and the items arrived at my house Tuesday evening. One of the heads I ordered was defective, so I contacted them that night through their web form. They had a replacement on its way to me within a business day, no questions asked. These guys were really easy to do business with, and stood behind their merchandise. They'll have my business from now on.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I've ordered a couple of things from them, like die cast rims, and they're great to deal with. I'm probably gonna get more die cast rims from them again soon for a snare drum project I'm working on.

tard

Gold Member
Yeh, I have bought from them before too, great to deal with and I always wait till I need enough stuff to qualify for the free shipping, drumfactorydirect and music123 are my 2 fav online shops to deal with.

BigDinSD

Gold Member
Just picked up a 13" Evans HD snare batter from them. Got it to me quick and even with shipping it was cheaper than the local GC (who didn't stock it).

Good guys there.

ddrumman2004

I dealt with them the first time this month. Bought a snare shell and air vent....had to wait a little on the shell while they cut bearing edges but the air vent came right away.

I will do business with them again! Great business!

Mikecore

Silver Member
I bought some 11" triple-flange hoops from them for a couple of pending projects, and was pretty happy with the company. They are in the hopper as somebody I will continue to do business with.