Good buy in San Antonio

ineedaclutch

Platinum Member
I saw that a few days ago and thought the same thing. I'm not a fan of suspended floors, but that's a quality pro kit that will last a lifetime.
When we tell new drummers to look for used quality gear, this is the kind of kit we're talking about.

I saw that a few days ago and thought the same thing. I'm not a fan of suspended floors, but that's a quality pro kit that will last a lifetime.
When we tell new drummers to look for used quality gear, this is the kind of kit we're talking about.
Agreed ! I’m not a new drummer and as you know am on the hunt for a good used set , and if I lived in the area I’d be going and taking a look at those. Also not a fan of the suspended floors but it wouldn’t deter me from that kit at the price . Condition would be the determining factor , but they look good in the pics .

M

MasterBlaster

Pics gone...

What the good golly gosh darn is a "suspended floor?"

lefty2

Platinum Member
Man that is a good deal. They look to be in really good shape too. I've got a suspended 14" tom, and I prefer legs after having one. It's not a big deal, but if I had the choice it would be with legs.

Winston_Wolf

Platinum Member
Those early all-birch Starclassic Performer kits were incredible. My local shop had one in walnut stain back in the day that I was *this close* to buying. I still think about how foolish I was not to buy it.

This one is twice the kit for half the price...KILLER deal!

Yup. I also wouldn't let it deter me if I were looking for a great kit. My Starclassic Maple kit, the one in my avatar, is a ridiculously well-built and sounding kit.
They must have been all we thought they were. Ad has been removed . Someone must have scooped em up ! No surprised !