Gloryhammer - The Unicorn Invasion of Australia

PQleyR

Platinum Member
You heard me! Forum members of the antipodes, take note!

1897927_493447684025041_1293071045_n.jpg

I expect to see at least one of you there!

And you're not even coming to Western Oz......typical. There's only 3 million over here, and they love guys in halloween-like uniform. Well, your loss.

Well, you do live as far away as possible...

You're not the only person to mention that but well, the guys booking the tour are Australian and they decided to do it this way for whatever reason. Ours not to reason why.

Cool Ben - you're playing just around from our old rehearsal studio - easy! Majestic poster. Will watch out for unicorns ...

At the moment you're not on the BFS's gig guide http://www.baldfacedstag.com.au/gig-guide/. I notice you're scheduled to play on ANZAC Day, which is a public holiday commemorating dead soldiers. Not sure if the public holiday has anything to do with not being in the bar's gig guide.

People have said that tickets aren't on sale on oztix.com yet either, and I can't see a press release anywhere other than on facebook so maybe that sort of stuff will start to filter out gradually...I hope so.

Watch your wallet/neck while you're there. Thieves and murderers over there. Always keep an eye on the trees for drop bears.

Sounds like we'll fit right in then. And we will be casting some anti-Drop Bear spells on the whole touring party to protect ourselves, so don't worry.

Ben, this is just sooooo good to hear. Living the dream - so well deserved, & couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I've followed every turn of your progress with great interest, & I get such a thrill when you reach another benchmark. Just imagine the memories you're building!

I hope all the forum guys will turn out for this :)

Thanks as ever Andy! Yeah, I was wondering who of our prominent members hail from those parts? Grea, PFOG, who else?

Thanks as ever Andy! Yeah, I was wondering who of our prominent members hail from those parts? Grea, PFOG, who else?

Just James is from Sydney (not sure where in Sydney - the city sprawls out a long way and the outskirts are a couple of hours away from your gig, which is only about 5 kms out of the CBD).

It's not a big bar. I went there a couple of times on Musos Night but the open jam queue was too long for my insect-like patience.

Awesome news mate- will see you at the Beer Garden (ironically the same venue where I first met/ attended a gig by a member from vdrums forum)! \m/

Will do everything I can to get there Ben. The Espy is one of my all time favourite live venues in this city. Have seen so many great bands there and used to love gigging there myself back in the day.

On tour with the band. NIIIICE! Go get em tiger!

Thanks everyone! I look forward to meeting whoever makes it out! I can more or less guarantee a fun night out with a room full of nutters, that seems to be our stock in trade.

Woo hoo!

Do they have unicorns in Oz, or are you taking your own?

Back