Gloryhammer - Full Concert @ L'Ampérage (Grenoble, 12/01/2018)

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Hi guys - it's been a while since I posted anything here so I thought I'd share this video with you from our recent european headline tour - a sold out show in Grenoble. Not the biggest venue or grandest camera angle but the audio is decent and it's a lot of fun.

Gloryhammer - Full Concert @ L'Ampérage (Grenoble, 12/01/2018)

My main memory of this show is that immediately before we went onstage I was so tired I felt like I could have gone to bed there and then - fortunately I got through the show without falling asleep!

Skipped to the 40:00 mark, just because. You guys are rockin' it! Plenty of solid drive and energy from you!

Pro from start to finish Ben. I've been fascinated with your band journey from the release of the first video. Wonderful to see just how popular Gloryhammer have become, & rightly so, You're really driving this show = job done.

Sounds amazing, great playing. That's a very tight band! You been with this band for a while?

You have some serious power and the snare really cuts through nicely, love it!

(PS, I also watched most of another video of yours where it seems you were at a Hans Zimmer concert. His orchestra and music is superb, that's also a great show to have been at).

Wow that's sorta flashes me back to Moody Blues and Yes except a more lively metal show-love the symphonic sound. The audience (loves it) is going crazy-always a good sign. Nice symphonic power drumming and I love your group.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate your kind comments.

Sounds amazing, great playing. That's a very tight band! You been with this band for a while?

You have some serious power and the snare really cuts through nicely, love it!

(PS, I also watched most of another video of yours where it seems you were at a Hans Zimmer concert. His orchestra and music is superb, that's also a great show to have been at).

Thanks Merlin. I've been with this band since the beginning, we started playing live in 2013.
That's not actually my video, it's someone from the crowd so they must have been to the Hans Zimmer show.

Wow that's sorta flashes me back to Moody Blues and Yes except a more lively metal show-love the symphonic sound. The audience (loves it) is going crazy-always a good sign. Nice symphonic power drumming and I love your group.

Interesting, I can see where you're coming from actually.

Back