Giveaway: PureSound Twisted Snare Wires

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
About 2 years ago, as an experiment, I purchased 2 sets of PureSound Twisted Snare Wires, for a 14" drum. Each snare wire has a companion wire intertwined with it. So even though it's the width of a 20 strand, there's 40 strands. They make your snare sound dryer and darker. The tone is not for me. I used one set for maybe 5 minutes. I was organizing my studio yesterday and came across them. I decided to give them away. Whoever gets them will have to send me a SASE big enough to mail them and enough postage to get them to you. The total weight just of the wires and their factory packaging is 180 grams. (a 1/2 lb is app. 227 grams for reference). Considering the weight of the envelope you provide, enough postage for 1/2 lb would be plenty.

These wires are basically brand new, I think I paid like 80.00 for them.

Anyone want em?

bebn

I'd take 'em, but am in the UK so wouldn't be able to provide you with US postage, unless I paypal you postage and money for a jiffy bag?

D

DSCRAPRE

I'll take them. I'm actually needing a new set of snares.

EDIT: Looks like I'm a bout a second too late, lol. Congratulations on your quick posting abilities DFL, I have much to learn. :)

Last edited:

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
The first envelope I get.... gets them. In the case of a tie, I don't know, whichever I get the better feeling from. Or perhaps I will send one set each for a 2 way tie. That's the fair thing to do. They are very much up for grabs. I gave my address out in a PM to only one person. If that person hesitates, there's your chance. This is completely legit, I want to give them to someone who likes the "twisted" wires. They aren't everyone's cup of tea, hence the giveaway.

Larry Hinkel
472 Lawrence Circle
Langhorne PA
19047-2044

You need to send me a SASE that measures like 18" long (so the wires fit without bending) and enough postage for 1/2 lb. (227 grams). 2 Sets of 14" Puresound "Twisted" snare wires. Sorry, the snare strings are long gone, but the wires are brand new.

Ready....GO!

uniongoon

Gold Member
So if this goes well, you could end up with 20 or so postage paid envelopes, good deal, are you an ebay store?