Getting new single drum pedal, any suggestions?

frozenhenkka

So my one year old Tama Iron Cobra double pedals with power glide cam + cobra coil is for sale now. Why am I changing into a single base pedal? Because I noticed that I like to play with a single pedal more than with double pedals.. Double pedals aren't just not made for me!
Now I am trying to figure out which single bass pedal is the best choice? Looking for a direct drive pedal with either longboard or short board option. Feel free to suggest different pedals! Any experience with it? Pros and cons? Thanks in advance!

Direct drive = the usual suspects. Axis, Trick, Pearl Demon Drive (this one can be used as either long or short board), Yamaha. Gibraltar Intruder, hell even the old Speed Kings are direct drive.

Do a search on those in this sub-forum, they've all been discussed at length....there's loads of info.

Happy hunting.

Direct drive = the usual suspects. Axis, Trick, Pearl Demon Drive (this one can be used as either long or short board), Yamaha. Gibraltar Intruder, hell even the old Speed Kings are direct drive.

Do a search on those in this sub-forum, they've all been discussed at length....there's loads of info.

Happy hunting.

Ok thanks very much!

Why not just take the driveshaft and the left beater off of your master pedal and use it as a single,
If you ever change your mind you will have an instant double again.

Why not just take the driveshaft and the left beater off of your master pedal and use it as a single,
If you ever change your mind you will have an instant double again.

I think I won't change my mind again. When I sell my ICs I will get nicely money and I can buy better single pedal than Iron Cobra.. I'm going to buy Pearl Demon Drive or Trick Dominator. Thanks anyways!

Back