Getting new cymbal? What to get..

My Favorite crash is Zildjian 16" A Custom Crash,Like it more than the 18.The thing just shines nice and bright and dont stay around to long..Great cymbal everyone should have.....

My Favorite crash is Zildjian 16" A Custom Crash,Like it more than the 18.The thing just shines nice and bright and dont stay around to long..Great cymbal everyone should have.....

Too glassy and bright for light rock, blues. JMO Nice cymbal though.

So I've taken your guys advice, and I ended up selling the gift card on ebay to get cash to buy used or at a different store. I'm really looking for a crash now, or a ride that I'll use as a crash.. I haven't found the right one yet though.. I really still like the crash of doom but I can't seem to pull the trigger.. I'm also liking the zildjian k 20" crash/ride, along with the Zildjian 20" Dark thin crash.. The dark thin would probably be my pick but it is fairly pricey so I've been hesitant. But those 3 cymbals have similar sounds although the crash ride seems to be slightly brighter.. Any other cymbals of this mold that you would suggest??

I love the Zildjian K Dark thins! I was playing a 19 yesterday, never found a 20" in a shop but I need to play one, I can only imagine how amazing they sound.

Well I decided on my cymbal.... And I went with a 19inch Zildjian thin dark crash! Love the sound and I got it at a reasonable price! I was initially going to the the 20in but it was $50 more so I settled on the 19in which I liked equally as much! Thanks for all of the tips guys

Back