Getting madder by the day

Congrats on getting it straightened out. All is well that ends well, eh? Let us know how
they are....whatcha' think!

Good deal, I apologize if I came across preaching, this was not my intent. It just worried me and I felt I should say something. I hope you accept my apology.

No worries, man. I just happened to know that Percoset is oxycodone. Percoset is the name brand whereas oxycodone is the generic name. I only know because my mom uses it. Luckily, I've never had to use pain pills. Just over-the-counter stuff.

No worries, man. I just happened to know that Percoset is oxycodone. Percoset is the name brand whereas oxycodone is the generic name. I only know because my mom uses it. Luckily, I've never had to use pain pills. Just over-the-counter stuff.
I believe percocet is oxycodone w/ acetaminophen. Roxicodone is only the oxycodone. These are more desirable for the rec user..lol

Cant make me pics smaller to post as promised ,but was able to get them if you click on my profile name.Maybe someone can post on here?

Cant make me pics smaller to post as promised ,but was able to get them if you click on my profile name.Maybe someone can post on here?

Looking good! Are you happy? :)

(BTW, you can use any number of programs to resize pics. Irfanview is an easy-to-use one.)

You should create an account at a photo hosting site like photobucket or imageshack. From there you can upload and resize your pics and generate code for posting on forums. Learning a few internet skills never hurts. Once you know how it's really easy.

Looking good! Are you happy? :)

(BTW, you can use any number of programs to resize pics. Irfanview is an easy-to-use one.)

Thanks,The only downer for me is the spurs Would like them a wee longer,Both toms really sing, Lots of Tone for the small sizes....haven't got the bass drum in her sweet spot yet Might try a pillow but dont want to choke the drum either.....Will be back at it today as im off Today........

Thanks,The only downer for me is the spurs Would like them a wee longer,

I noticed in your pic that you reversed the spurs. In other words you have the left spur on the right and right on the left. They should curve inward not outward. Might help with the height.

Back