Gettin the groove on....

Lovin that groove Kenny. It really cooks. Thanks!

Hey Andy!! Thank you brother and its great to hear from you...Are you going to the London Drum Show?
Oh hell yes Kenny. Been preparing for it for half a lifetime. Launching our new series of drums there. It's our big push, & we have Alex on our stand from Amedia UK. All the show kits will be fitted with Amedia cymbals. I'll throw some pictures up on my return, & I'm sure share with Amedia USA site/FB too :)

Very cool playing again kenny.

Take care, Andy.

Oh hell yes Kenny. Been preparing for it for half a lifetime. Launching our new series of drums there. It's our big push, & we have Alex on our stand from Amedia UK. All the show kits will be fitted with Amedia cymbals. I'll throw some pictures up on my return, & I'm sure share with Amedia USA site/FB too :)

Very cool playing again kenny.

Take care, Andy.

Thats great Andy!! I am wishing you a great show....when you see Alex, please tell him I said hey...good luck my friend!!

This video made my day!! Excellent playing with lovely dynamics!! I'd give 3 thumbs up but unfortunately I only have 2..... j/k, GREAT JOB!!!!

Very cool Kenny, as usual, it's a bit more groove orientated than the last few vids you did, which is nice, like Andy, I like the stops, but as always, the drumming is absolutely amazing :)

This video made my day!! Excellent playing with lovely dynamics!! I'd give 3 thumbs up but unfortunately I only have 2..... j/k, GREAT JOB!!!!

Hello Millerscapes...Wow!! Thank you for the three thumbs up!!..Lol..thats great and I thank you for the great compliments...much appreciated!!

Very cool Kenny, as usual, it's a bit more groove orientated than the last few vids you did, which is nice, like Andy, I like the stops, but as always, the drumming is absolutely amazing :)

Hey Mad About Drums...Always great to hear from you..I hope all is well..Thank you for taking the time to watch the vid and thank you for the great words!! Take care

Great stuff, Kenny! I really like the groove. Also, what a terrific drum sound you get. I like the fact that you don't muffle the bass drum to death. It's refreshing to hear a double-pedal-player not be afraid to let the bass drum sound have some presence. Nice work!

Great stuff, Kenny! I really like the groove. Also, what a terrific drum sound you get. I like the fact that you don't muffle the bass drum to death. It's refreshing to hear a double-pedal-player not be afraid to let the bass drum sound have some presence. Nice work!

Hey 8Mile...Thank you for taking the time to watch the vid and thank you for the kind words...much appreciated!! I do like to let the bass drum breathe..it adds so much to the overall sound of the kit

Back