Get your North on !!

If you ever wanted a set of North drums these are about as crazy as it gets.

While we're at it, here's a kit you might like like too. Cowbell not included.

Sign me up for the cow. It's a shell bank. I'll shave it.

No thanks on the North drums. I dont wanna stand up to play.

oh gawd...North drums...brings back nightmares of the early 80's for me....they also made marching drums, and my band director in high school almost bought a set for us...almost. They were heavy, ugly, and did not sound good at all. My dad and I talked him out of it and they got good Ludwigs instead.

Wow the North Kit, these are real ugly drums ? Perhaps good in a circus with a clown behind the kit.. something like that to make children laugh.

Without the "rack" from a Texas Longhorn Steer, the drums covered with hide are not complete. Only with the proper horns "head dress" would I even consider purchasing those. As for the North....perhaps if I were into Viking metal.
It's a Holstein hide. No horns on Holsteins. Using horns from TX would be like you putting a DW kick reso on a PDP kit. ;)

Without the "rack" from a Texas Longhorn Steer, the drums covered with hide are not complete.

I would absolutely that cow-hide kit if it had big ol' horns on the kick.

That is 100% how I would start a country band - like a big ol' crappy modern pop country band.

I think growing up on a 250 acre farm must have affected my taste on a subconscious level that I never noticed until this very comment and idea haha.

EDIT: I've also been watching a lot of Yellowstone lately too so that may have seeped in.

Last edited:
Back