George Kollias here...

Re: George Kollias

uhhh, wow. my ears heard the sounds, and my brain refuses to let itself think that that guy is real. that's too fast =\

George "The Juggernaut" Kollias strikes yet another forum I see.

man this guy is a beast on the kit, and so nice too he gave me and online tutoriale on blasting and 7/8 timing :)

Probably the the best death metal drummer out there, also has the the fastest feet recorded onto a cd, freakish double bass speed, but more impressive is his acceleration with the pedals, i hear he also pushing up the speed in his practice sessions.....270+ will be with us soon i suspect.....respect to him he is at the top of the pile at the moment. Annihilation of the Wicked.....truely mind-blowing if your into death metal drumming

Probably the the best death metal drummer out there, also has the the fastest feet recorded onto a cd, freakish double bass speed, but more impressive is his acceleration with the pedals, i hear he also pushing up the speed in his practice sessions.....270+ will be with us soon i suspect.....respect to him he is at the top of the pile at the moment. Annihilation of the Wicked.....truely mind-blowing if your into death metal drumming
Yes GEORGE is amazing and a great person TOO..
George has the fastest single strokes with the feet in a song and the fastest doublestrokes was recorded by ME....LOL Shameles PLUG
www.myspace.com/judeathevoice click on BUHAY MO to hear the song....
Tim

Kollias is the replacement for Nile's old drummer, I believe. And he simply does it better than the previous. I love the band as a whole. Super heavy, and amazing technicality. Kollias slays.

George Kollias is a killer at the drumset. He's among the fastest drummers I've ever seen, might even be faster than Ray Herrera...

George Kollias is a killer at the drumset. He's among the fastest drummers I've ever seen, might even be faster than Ray Herrera...

i saw Raymond about 6 six years very nice style and super tight, however if we are talking just speed here, George is in a different league.

He is a monster and a very awsome drummer, if u get his cd with nile all his stuff is super fast, 270+ has everyone has said. I cant wait till nile have another cd coem out :D i expect 290+ lol

Hellhammer has done nothing in singles above 240 i believe, if he is indeed hitting 290 its either triplets or heel-toe i believe probably the latter, great drummer though no doubt. heel-toe is fine ,just has a different feel to singles for me.

Nile came to New Zealand and I got to be George's Drumtech for an evening. He is one super-cool guy. Very friendly, and he loves absolutely everything about drumming. One thing I thought was really cool is that although he's primarily known for being a blast beater, during soundcheck he laid into a very cool shuffle - so he has the chops in other areas too!

I have admired his drumming for a long time now and he is 1 of the fastes drummers on bass out there. he is one of the few who can record those speeds on an album truley impressive but 1 thing thats weird is... i have mentiond him a couple of times and so have others and annhilation of the wicked is mind blown just like his other songs

I think it's in The Chosen Legacy that he goes 300 or whatever. It definitely isn't in The Sacreligious Scorn cause I practice to that song and there's no way I can go 300!

200 to 280? That was crazy. We truly are being visited by aliens, and most of them are drummers.

Back