Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts Series

Gary Husband

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Dear drummers at Drummerworld,
Gary Husband New Series of Drum Tuition Videocasts

I’m thrilled to have started filming a series of drum tuition videocasts which I’m looking to launch at the end of the summer. They’ll be available on a relaxed pay-as-you-go basis and no subscription will be needed.
I’m really excited about what I’ve prepared so far, and to check I’m on track and in line with what you might like to see from me, I have devised a short questionnaire that shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to complete. If you are potentially interested in the videocasts, and you would be happy to give up a few moments of your time, this would be of enormous value to me. Your responses will help me fine tune the content and ensure you're getting what you want.

And for those that would like to be kept up to date on the Videocast Series there’s a chance to leave your contact details in there too. Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/Ss96Sc6Aka9aHCEQA

Huge thanks for your help and support.

I’d just like to take a moment to thank the great many who took part in this survey for me and gave such helpful answers! They have all been hugely insightful to me at this stage of filming my new online drums course and I wanted to show my appreciation. I will refer to the many comments frequently.

The questionnaire is still open for anyone else who might have missed the original post, so please feel free to comment on the questions if you can spare a few minutes. Each and every selection of answers received are massively appreciated and hugely influential towards what I will tackle.

Thank you!

Wow!

In this current world political climate of borders sadly becoming reestablished, more reinforced and divisive, I’ve found such joy in discovering musicians from 31 different countries across the world have taken part in my short survey questionnaire ... giving me great insight into what many might want from my new Drum Videocasts series! But chiefly it reinforces to me, Music is indeed a truly universal language and has no Borders!

It’ll still be up for a short time, so if you’re interested & can spare a couple of minutes to add your voice I’d be overjoyed to hear your input!

Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/Ss96Sc6Aka9aHCEQA

?

+1
o.png

Thanks Lenkasammy!

Wow!

In this current world political climate of borders sadly becoming reestablished, more reinforced and divisive.....

So relevant to drums and drumming education...those pesky old "borders" making it so hard to play and enjoy music... And so hard for people to walk in and take what they didn't earn from people who can barely afford what they need for their own family.... Then there are those poor terrorists and gangs who have a history of murder and violence against innocent children, women, and men. So sad to see them have to sneak their way across those "borders" to prey upon their victims.

Such a shame....

Last edited:
This looks amazing, Gary. I heard your recent interview on the Drumeo Gab podcast talking about this and I'm really excited to check it out.

I've seen you perform twice in Detroit, many years apart. The first was way back in the late-80s on drums with Allan Holdsworth at a music venue called Alvin's that is no longer around. You blew my mind with your intensity and musicality. Then I saw you a few years ago on keyboards with Billy Cobham on the Spectrum 40th anniversary tour. Mind blown again, this time on your "other" instrument! I had a chance to chat with you at the autograph table after the show and you were incredibly friendly and engaging.

Best of luck to you on this new series and I look forward to it!

This looks amazing, Gary. I heard your recent interview on the Drumeo Gab podcast talking about this and I'm really excited to check it out.

I've seen you perform twice in Detroit, many years apart. The first was way back in the late-80s on drums with Allan Holdsworth at a music venue called Alvin's that is no longer around. You blew my mind with your intensity and musicality. Then I saw you a few years ago on keyboards with Billy Cobham on the Spectrum 40th anniversary tour. Mind blown again, this time on your "other" instrument! I had a chance to chat with you at the autograph table after the show and you were incredibly friendly and engaging.

Best of luck to you on this new series and I look forward to it!

Thanks so much! So much appreciated ?

First new Gary Husband Drum Videocast of 2020!

All things the Allan Holdsworth track “Leave Em On”!

* Download the drumless mix, get the chart & play it with Allan, Jimmy Johnson and Jan Hammer!

* The original unaired until now original guitar solo of Allan’s on the recorded track “Leave Em On” featured as a bonus!

* Bonus live footage of the Allan Holdsworth Group in Japan!

You can get it here! https://garyhusband.com/item/track-analysis-leave-em-on

garyhusband.com

TRACK ANALYSIS - "LEAVE 'EM ON"
Drum maestro Gary Husband focuses on a popular track by guitar legend Allan Holdsworth despite it never featuring on any of his studio recordings: "Leave 'em On". This version also features Jimmy Johnson on bass and Jan Hammer on keyboards.
garyhusband.com
garyhusband.com

Back